AngBlogNatin PAGES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

COLOR Finder

Readers, I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to write yesterday busy outside with friends nabibilang na kasi ang araw ko dito (Kuwait) and i need it to make most out of it. As of now I don't have anything to write but suddenly when I open my Facebook I saw this trick which at first it didn't work on me because my focus is to read all my updates and messages of my account.

The instruction is to look the dot at the center of the page and see what will happen.

Question: What color did you see?

Click HERE to open the page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you po for your comment.

I'll be happy to hear more from you!

Labels

Anime (1) Chat (2) Computer (3) Download (1) Entertainment (5) Food (3) Gen Info (11) Health (1) Misc (3) Movie (1) Movie Clip (5) Music (3) News (6) Personal (1) Poem (1) Politics (3) Recipe (1) Showbiz (4) Software (2) Sports (1) Technology (1) Tips (1) Trivia (9) TV (1) Videoke (3) Website (5) Yahoo (1) yoko na magmahal (1)

"Ang Blog Natin" Statistics

Blogger WidgetsBlog statistics Widget For Blogger