AngBlogNatin PAGES

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My First Blog Created - May 2, 2010

My first blog!

Hope it will be as popular as other blog sa net.. Just trying my ability in making blog..

What does my blog have?
Simply, the reason why i chose the title "ang blog natin" ay una sa lahat i wish to share all my stuffs here. kahit ano, as in KAHIT ANO! I already tried many title as possible kaso lahat ng mga title na naisip ko taken na at mukhang madami na nga tlgang mga blogger. So i arrived with an idea of making a blog that my readers will be happy and comfortable as if it is their own blog. They will use it because we have our own common interest and likes. Maybe, pang pagulo lang ang blog na ito and as a beginner please I need your comments and its my pleasure to read all your COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS.

You and I can post anything here... Kasi nga blog natin 'to!
Goodluck skin..

J3t Javi3r

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you po for your comment.

I'll be happy to hear more from you!

Labels

Anime (1) Chat (2) Computer (3) Download (1) Entertainment (5) Food (3) Gen Info (11) Health (1) Misc (3) Movie (1) Movie Clip (5) Music (3) News (6) Personal (1) Poem (1) Politics (3) Recipe (1) Showbiz (4) Software (2) Sports (1) Technology (1) Tips (1) Trivia (9) TV (1) Videoke (3) Website (5) Yahoo (1) yoko na magmahal (1)

"Ang Blog Natin" Statistics

Blogger WidgetsBlog statistics Widget For Blogger